Central Michigan University provides two distinct apartment communities, each with its own unique
setup and feel, for returning year 3+ and graduate students. These
communities offer conveniences such as paid utilities, a quick and close
walk to classes and spacious living accommodations.
- Students who have lived in the residence halls for at least two full academic years.
- Transfer students.
- The applicant must be a full-time Central Michigan University student.
The units have the following basic items:
- Each bedroom contains a full-size bed and dresser.
- All living rooms contain a sofa, end table and coffee table.
- Northwest Apartments have community laundry rooms for the exclusive use of residents.
- Kitchen/dining room includes a table and chairs.
Linens, bedding, shower curtain, lamps, rugs,
dishes and other personal articles are not furnished in any of the
apartments. There are no storage facilities available other than inside
the individual apartments.
Two-bedroom apartment approximate dimensions
- Kitchen/Dining - 7'6" wide by 12' long
- Living Room - 18'6" wide by 8'6" long
- Bedroom 1 - 9'3" wide by 12' long
- Bedroom 2 - 11' wide by 8'6" long